So we have time to prepare your gite please do not arrive at Le
Bouchet before 5:00pm and please vacate your gite by 10:30am on
your departure date
2. You will need to pay a 25% deposit and return the completed booking
form to secure your gite booking. Please note that the deposit and
final balance payments are non-refundable, so please ensure you
take out comprehensive travel insurance.
3. Email and telephone reservations are honoured for 7 days, after
which, if the deposit and booking form are not received the reservation
will be cancelled, and the property readvertised.
4. The final balance is payable 8 weeks before arrival. If the balance
is not received by this time then your booking will be deemed cancelled,
and the property re-advertised.
5. If a booking is made within 8 weeks of your proposed arrival
then the total cost of the holiday is payable at the time of booking.
6. We trust our guests to treat the property with respect. We don't
worry about minor breakages such as the odd glass or plate - accidents
do happen and we want you to be able to relax completely during
your stay with us. However we do include a £200 damage deposit
in the final balance payment for more substantial damage to equipment
We do expect the gite to be left clean and tidy when you leave.
If the gite is not left clean and tidy we will deduct a cleaning
charge of £60 from your damage deposit. The damage deposit
will be refunded within two weeks of the end of your holiday.
7. Numbers in excess of those agreed on the booking form, sub-letting,
or reassignment of the accommodation are not permitted without the
express written permission of the owners.
8. Please note that there is NO SMOKING in the gite, pool area,
terraces and shared gardens. Smoking is restricted to your own private
9. NO PETS are allowed at Le Bouchet, sorry. (But you can share
10. The owners shall not be liable to you or any member of your
party for any loss, damage or injury incurred at Le Bouchet or through
use of equipment or facilities. Likewise the owners shall not be
liable for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of Public
Services, nor in respect of any temporary defect in equipment or
appliances in the gite, grounds or swimming pool; nor for any loss,
damage or injury beyond the control of the owners. Please make sure
you have appropriate travel insurance.
11. Please follow pool signs and instructions - pool safety is of
the utmost importance to us. Your children must be supervised by
an adult at all times. You and your party agree to take full responsibility
for the safety of all members of your party in and around the swimming
12. No glass should be taken into the pool area. Plastic 'glasses'
are provided for this purpose. Any glass falling into the pool could
mean that the pool has to be emptied, cleaned and refilled. This
may take a number of days and would result in you losing your refundable
13. As the gite is serviced by fosse septique, as in most of rural
France, all gite-cleaning materials and toilet paper will be provided
by us in order to prevent any damage to the fosse. Please ensure
you only use the toilet paper provided and note that it is important
that no sanitary or baby items are flushed down the toilets.