1. To secure your gite booking you pay a
25% deposit and return the completed booking form. Please note that
the deposit and final balance payments are non-refundable, so please
ensure you take out comprehensive travel insurance.
2. Email and telephone reservations are honoured for 7 days, after
which, if the deposit and booking form are not received the reservation
will be cancelled.
3. The final balance is payable 8 weeks before arrival. If the balance
is not received by this time then your booking will be deemed cancelled,
and the property re-advertised
4. If a booking is made within 8 weeks of your proposed arrival,
then the total cost of the holiday is payable at the time of booking.
5. We trust our guests to treat the property with respect. We don't
worry about minor breakages such as the odd glass or plate - accidents
do happen and we want you to be able to relax completely during
your stay with us. However, we do include a £200/250€
damage deposit in the final balance payment for more substantial
damage to equipment and fittings. This sum does not limit your liability
to the Owners.
6. The damage deposit will be refunded within two weeks of the end
of your holiday.
7. At least one member of the group must be a responsible adult
of 18 years or over.
8. Numbers more than those agreed on the booking form are not permitted
without the express written permission of the owners.
1. In order that we have time to prepare
your gite please do not arrive at Le Bouchet before 5:00pm.
2. Please vacate your gite by 10:30am on your departure date.
3. Please note that there is NO SMOKING in the gite, pool area,
terraces and shared gardens. Smoking is restricted to your own private
4. NO PETS are allowed at Le Bouchet, sorry. (But you can share
5. All bed linen and house towels are provided with a weekly change
for 2-week bookings. We do not provide pool towels.
6. Free Wi-Fi is available but please be aware we are in a rural
community and the signal strength can vary at times.
7. The owners shall not be liable to you or any member of your party
for any loss, damage or injury incurred at Le Bouchet or through
use of equipment or facilities. Likewise, the owners shall not be
liable for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of Public
Services, nor in respect of any temporary defect in equipment or
appliances in the gite, grounds or swimming pool; nor for any loss,
damage or injury beyond the control of the owners. Please make sure
you have appropriate travel insurance.
8. As the gite is serviced by fosse septique, as in most of rural
France, all gite-cleaning materials and toilet paper will be provided
by us to prevent any damage to the fosse. Please ensure you only
use the toilet paper provided by us and note that it is important
that no sanitary or baby items are flushed down the toilets.
1. We do expect the gite to be left reasonably
clean and tidy when you leave. If it is not clean and tidy, we will
deduct a cleaning charge from your damage deposit.
2. The charge for La Laiterie is £70/85€ and this is
for 4 hours cleaning.
The charge for Les Ecuries £60/75€ and this is for 3
Any hours in addition to this will be charged at £15/20€
3. Our cleaning fee does not include washing up, emptying bins and
replacing any furniture that has been moved.
4. If you wish us to do an end of stay clean please let us know
before the day of your departure.
The swimming pool:
1. Please follow pool signs and instructions
- pool safety is of the utmost importance to us. Your children must
be supervised by an adult at all times. You and your party agree
to take full responsibility for the safety of all members of your
party in and around the swimming pool.
2. No glass should be taken into the pool area. Plastic 'glasses'
are provided for this purpose. Any glass falling into the pool could
mean that the pool has to be emptied, cleaned and refilled. This
may take a number of days and would result in you losing your refundable
3. Please be aware that the pool is open from the beginning of May
to the end of September.
4. To make sure everyone gets a peaceful evening and that we have
time to clean the pool, it is closed from about 8pm in the evening
until about 9.30am in the morning.
5. Please note that entry and exit to the pool is by the pool steps.
6. The pool has the same depth throughout its length, there is no
7. Please be aware that in order to protect the pool liner ONLY
sponge and inflatable toys can be used in the pool. A selection
of inflatable toys are provided.
1. Please be aware that sun creams, particularly
"Riemanns P20", can cause staining to towels and bedding
which is not always possible to remove. To avoid staining our towels
and bedding and incurring a charge against your damage deposit please
ensure you shower before going to bed or using the house towels
1. We take your privacy seriously and will
only use your personal information to provide the services you have
requested from us and it will not be shared with any 3rd party.
2. We reserve the right to enter the gite should we deem it necessary.
Please note that we reserve the right to
update and amend our Terms and Conditions at any time.